Backhoe Loader in DRC (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
Backhoe Loader: What is it exactly?
As we all know, a backhoe loader is a heavy equipment vehicle. It is known by many names like Excavator Backhoe Loader, Backhoe Excavator, JCB Backhoe Loader or simply a backhoe.
It has three main components to its design that include a loader-style bucket at the front, a cabin or a tractor like unit at the middle and a backhoe that is attached to its back.
It is a very robust and versatile machine and is compact in size. That makes it ideal for carrying out activities in urban areas where there is not much space for movement of heavy vehicles.
In this blog, we will see how lucrative it is to invest in backhoe loader in DRC or Democratic Republic of Congo.
We will look in details at the current market scenario of Democratic Republic of Congo and know how crucial backhoe loaders in DRC market will be.
However, before that, we will have a quick glance at some of the major activities that are carried out by these backhoes.
Role of Backhoe Loaders
Backhoe loaders are extremely useful and concise for mining, construction, roads, etc. Besides that, they are used for a wide range of other services.
These tasks include construction, digging holes, excavation and mining activities, minimum demolitions, paving roads, transportation of building materials, breaking rocks with the help of rock breaker attachment.
Another major benefit comes from the fact that you get numerous attachments with the main machine that you can choose as per your needs.
Too often, people replace the backhoe bucket with powered attachments like rock breaker, concrete mixer, soil compaction, and auger & pole master in order to fulfil their specific needs.
Besides this, a lot of backhoes are featured with quick coupler mounting systems that come with auxiliary hydraulic circuits. Now that we know how versatile backhoe loaders are, let us get back to our main topic – backhoe loaders in DRC, their importance and market potential.
We will start with a brief overview of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The Democratic Republic of Congo
It is otherwise known as DR Congo, the DROC or the Congo. It was previously known as Zaire. DRC is a country in Central Africa and is the largest country in sub-Saharan Africa, area wise. Currently populated by over 105 million people, it is the 4th most populous country in Africa.
This country is mainly located in the equatorial region. Therefore, DRC gets high precipitation each year and is the home to the second largest rain forest in the whole world, the Congo Rain forest.
Now, coming to the area of our interest, the Democratic Republic of Congo is easily one of the world’s richest countries in terms of natural resources. The raw mineral deposits that are yet to be tapped are estimated to be around USD24 trillion and more! That is something amazing!
It has around 70% of the total world’s Colton, a third of its cobalt and a tenth of its copper. Besides that it has more than 30% of its diamond reserves. The DRC is the world’s largest producer of cobalt ore and contributes significantly to the total production of diamonds and copper worldwide. The majority of diamond producers are artisanal and small-scale miners. This means that a backhoe loader would be simply an amazing equipment to have if you are engaged in these activities in the DRC.
This means that getting a dealership of backhoe loader in DRC would be extremely profitable for you! At RBAS Global, we are offering dealership in the same in DRC. We have clients in the agricultural, construction, transport and logistics industries, packed with innovative equipment solutions. You can check us out here: https://www.rbasglobal.com
Democratic Republic of Congo’s Economic Scenario
The DRC currently has three primary economic hubs that are focused mainly around large population centers with great commercial or industrial bases. These are the major areas where you would benefit from investing in compact and robust backhoe loaders.
They are as follows:
Kinshasa and Congo Central provinces:
Kinshasa is the DRC’s most populous city. It is also the political and economic capital. This city has both the seat of government and also headquarters most of the agencies and institutions. Economically, it is a very vibrant place. Most of the foreign companies, in all of the industries, are operating here.
Haut-Katanga and Lualaba provinces:
The southern economic hub of the DRC consists of these two provinces. Lubumbashi, which is Congo’s second largest city, resides next to one of the world’s largest copper deposits. This makes way for huge opportunity for mining and excavation. As of the current date, this region hosts multitudes of domestic and internationally owned mines. There is tremendous scope for dealing in construction equipment like backhoe loaders in DRC, in this particular region.
North Kivu, South Kivu, Ituri, Bas-Uele, Haut-Uele, and Tshopo provinces:
The third area of economic hub comprises of the cities of Bukavu and Goma on the Rwandan border, to the river port city of Kisangani to the west. They are accompanies by the gold mines in Bas-Uele and Ituri. This particular part of the country hosts numerous artisanal and industrial mines that are primarily engaged in the extraction of cobalt, gold, and diamonds. Not only this, but the agricultural sector is getting popular with its regular high level exports.
The current market and economic scenario at DRC is quite favorable for further investments and expansions. This is because:
1. It is home to one of the largest deposits of natural resources on earth.
2. The current Government is working incessantly to enhance the business climate and bring in more foreign trade and investment.
3. The country is currently undertaking multibillion dollar programs in order to rehabilitate and revise many sectors that include basic infrastructure, agriculture, transport industry, energy and construction etc.
Why Choosing to get dealership of Backhoe Loaders in Democratic Republic of Congo could be beneficial for you?
We have already seen so many pointers as to how fruitful an investment in the DRC market could be for you. Let us now look at a few more attractive opportunities for you as a dealer of backhoe loader in Democratic Republic of Congo.
1. Currently there are a number of ongoing projects that are aimed at harnessing the potential of the agriculture, mining and construction industries. This has created a new demand for earth-moving equipment that will help to improve the road network in the country – the government’s current focus! This will also facilitate travel within provinces. With this project, there is huge demand for earth-moving equipment and its related maintenance services. That is why RBAS Global is currently offering dealership of backhoe loaders in DRC.
2. There is more drive in the economy to facilitate better trade and economic activities. Therefore, there is more demand for commercial trucks, earth-moving equipment, lifting machines, generators etc.
3. There is also a lot of scope for investment from the US that will make the market more lucrative and enhance the demand for such construction equipment further. So, why would US be interested in investing in the DRC? The rich availability of natural resources, the growing population and the strategic location of the country in Central Africa are some of the reasons for US’s growing love for investing in DRC.
Why should you choose Us?
While there are many options available for you, thanks to the growing demand for construction equipment, we are the best for you to go for dealership in DRC.
We provide customer support throughout your entire project life.
We do help in distributing and installing the high-performance and robust instruments. We are the best for you because:
1. We only deal in the best and internationally renowned brands in DRC.
2. We have our team present locally in Democratic Republic of Congo to help you in any of your queries.
3. Our sales and technical team is quite efficient to give you regular and innovative technical and financial solutions that will best suit your needs.
4. We do deal in original spare parts and equipment attachments so that you only get to focus on your work and excel in your business.
Apply For Dealership In Tanzania
What we can do for you?
Besides this, you can reach out to us anytime for any of your queries. We are sure to help you and give you assistance in all of your difficulties. You can check out our website here: www.rbasglobal.com.
So, what else are you waiting for? If this segment of construction equipment business entices you and you want to become an internationally acclaimed distributor of the same, you can contact us today to start with your journey towards success!
Get In Touch
Want to Know more about our products? Feel free to use our contact details mentioned below to reach us. We are happy to hear from you.
Bangalore – 560045 Karnataka
Okhla – 110025 New Delhi
+91 – 991 630 4735
+91 – 821 034 5052